With the acquisition of Tonejet’s Cyclonetm machine, SOLUCAN will be the first North American company to offer the canned beverage industry a complete digital printing solution with flexible quantities.
Our clients will have access to infinite print customization options, quickly adaptable orders and remarkably precise images – all in Trois-Rivières at a state-of-the-art technological facility where robotization and automation will translate into competitive operating costs.
More than just a modern print shop – our services also include marketing options and brand customization! We’re the future of can printing in North America.
*In 2019, Solucan is a proud finalist in the Food Innovation Awards, in the technology and productivity category.
The Solucan advantage.
01. Our digital printing technology eliminates the irritants of traditional printing, allowing you to produce small quantities with endless customization possibilities. You’ll have full creative freedom!
02. Our expertise will help you optimize your printing projects and customization initiatives so you can sync your beverage cans with your marketing efforts. You’ll have access to a full team of experts!
03. Our food quality certified inks produce impressive results and minimize the environmental impact by avoiding the use of plastic (sleeves) and adhesives. Our ingredients? Aluminium, ink and expertise, for eco-friendly printing solutions!
Whether it’s one or one million, each and every image that is printed on a can may be different. Put your creativity in print!
With no plates or start-up delays, our solution is as fast as it is economical.
No plastic. No adhesives. No waste. Our cans are fully recyclable and use only a single thin layer of certified food-quality ink (<1 micron).
Adding a new flavour? Planning a promotional campaign? Holding a contest? Easily sync your can printing projects with your marketing initiatives.
16 000 square feet of freedom to create.
- More than 8 000 square feet of storage
- Automated production chain – pallet to pallet
- 1 CycloneTM digital press, a North-American exclusivity
- A dedicated team with more than 80 years of expertise
- Strategically located in Trois-Rivières, near major highways